Buyers and Sellers - Create a member profile
Creating a member profile is free. Once you have signed up and have logged in, click on your name at the top of the page. Upload your picture or your company logo and include a summary of your current work description or business summary. Every member should have their profile fully completed in order to maintain their membership.
Local Businesses, Brands & Media Buyers
- Discover new advertising inventory opportunities and custom offers.
- Search inventory by location, media type, company or audience.
- Simplify process for discovery, planning and campaign implementation.
- Find media owners and agencies for specialized solutions.
- Find unique solutions to reach target demographic.
- Quick execution - Direct message sellers to ask questions or negotiate price.
- Follow other members to get updates on new listings and availability.
- Engage and collaborate with media owners to integrate branded content.
- Receive email updates on new ad products and opportunities.
Sellers - Post your Inventory
Adfresco features advertising and sponsorship solutions from the world's leading media companies. If you would like to feature your inventory on the platform, please contact us for consideration and let us know what type of listings you would like to post. Include a brief company background and any other relevant information. You will only be contacted and approved if your media solutions are suitable match for Adfresco and meet our selection criteria.
Sellers - Increase online visibility and drive awareness
- Post and promote your ad solutions directly to local businesses, brands and agencies.
- Extend your online reach and market your inventory to new advertisers.
- Create listings for standard offerings or packaged deals.
- Maintain full control of your sales process without third party interference.
- Allow media buyers to discover your solutions via category, keyword or map view.
- Introduce new ad products or sponsorship offers to a wider audience.
- Build an online business profile that provides a storefront for all of your available inventory.
- Receive email alerts for buyer media requests and respond directly with offers.
"Posting our inventory on Adfresco was a no-brainer. We’ve directly benefited from multiple ad buys because buyers can search and find our inventory easily. Leveraging the power of Adfresco as another sales funnel was an easy decision."
Ike Wingate, President of Wingate Media Group
Seller Listing Rules
- Only post specific advertising or sponsorship opportunities.
- Upload at least one relevant, high-quality image for each listing.
- Distinguish your listings with different titles and cover photos for each.
- If you post a listing without an image, it will be closed until you add it.
- Update your listing if your dates or listed price has changed.
- Carefully write your listing and articulate the value of your solution or strategy.
- Include as much detail as possible and include your ad solution's analytics.
Seller Listing Suggestions
- Offers with the price listed attracts more interest than " Request Pricing".
- Create standard offers, discounted offers or special event opportunities.
- Share your listings with your own social networks.
- Post listings with a call-to-action to create engagement with potential buyers.
Does Adfresco offer exclusivity for media sellers?
Adfresco does not offer exclusivity for any one company or any one person within a company. We allow our users to post on a first come, first serve basis. We also allow multiple sellers within the same company or office to use the platform.
Does Adfresco charge buyers or sellers a commission on media placement?
No. Adfresco does not set prices, charge a commission or markup media prices. Adfresco does not act in an agency capacity and does not interfere with buyer and seller negotiations. Media sellers contract with buyers directly as they do with normal direct sales. Adfresco's role is to be an online storefront for media sellers while providing a simple and efficient interface for buyers to discover and access new advertising opportunities.
How much does it cost?
Adfresco is currently free to use for both media buyers and sellers. We will eventually introduce a reasonably priced monthly subscription plan for media sellers on the site. Adfresco will always be free for media buyers. The subscription plan will not begin until the platform adequately provides market coverage across all media channels on a local, regional and national level. Once we meet this goal, we will limit new offers and give a 30-day notice to media sellers before initiating a monthly subscription plan.
Media Requests for Buyers
Adfresco provides a simple and efficient solution for advertisers, brands and agencies to get the most competitive pricing from our vast network of media vendors. Learn More
Follow other members
Follow other members who have interesting media opportunities and get email alerts when they post new listings.
Invite other members
In order to build a robust and trusted community, we encourage all members to invite their colleagues to join Adfresco. Please take a moment to invite other media buyers or sellers to join here.