Media Sellers - Create a member profile
Posting advertising and sponsorship packages on the platform
Create an online storefront for your media solutions and generate leads
- Extend your online reach and market your inventory to brands and advertisers.
- Create unique customized offers that are packaged for small businesses or brands.
- Create new listings and share on social platforms to drive engagement and generate leads.
- Allow media buyers to discover your solutions via category, keyword or map view.
- Introduce new ad products or sponsorship offers to a wider audience of buyers.
- Give your branding solutions more visibility and make them easier to purchase.
"Posting our inventory on Adfresco was a no-brainer. We’ve directly benefited from multiple ad buys because buyers can search and find our inventory easily. Leveraging the power of Adfresco as another sales funnel was an easy decision."
Ike Wingate, President of Wingate Media Group
Accept buyer payments through Adfresco or accept payments directly
Adfresco can easily facilitate online payments between buyers and sellers securely using PayPal. We also allow sellers to accept buyer payments directly without listing prices.
In order for sellers to be able to accept payments through Adfresco, you will need create your listing(s) as "Price listed". You will also have to activate your Paypal business account in the "payments" page which can be found under your profile settings. Adfresco charges sellers a 10% commission for successful media placement when using our payment option.
Adfresco sellers can also choose to accept payments directly. In these cases, a seller would choose " Request Pricing" when posting their listings and would not need to activate a PayPal account.
Ratings and Reviews
Building trust between buyers and sellers is a critical component for successful media placements. Adfresco ratings and reviews can help sellers build trust and attract new buyers through positive reviews.
Helpful tips for Adfresco media sellers
- Upload one or more relevant, high-quality image for each listing.
- Distinguish listings with different titles and cover photos for each.
- Update listing if the dates or listed price has changed.
- Carefully write your listing and articulate the value of your offer.
- Create standard offers, discounted offers or time-sensitive event offers.
- Share your listings with your own social networks to drive engagement. Adfresco listings are a great source of content and can easily be shared on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.