Media Sellers - Create a member profile
Post your advertising and sponsorship packages
Create an online storefront for your media solutions
- Extend your online reach and market your inventory to media buyers and advertisers.
- Create customized offers that are packaged for small and larger orders.
- Create multiple listings. More listings drives more engagement and leads.
- Allow media buyers to discover your solutions via category, keyword or map view.
- Introduce new ad products or sponsorship offers to a wider audience.
- Give your solutions more visibility and make them easier to purchase.
- Drive new buyer interest in your deals with positive ratings and reviews.
"Posting our inventory on Adfresco was a no-brainer. We’ve directly benefited from multiple ad buys because buyers can search and find our inventory easily. Leveraging the power of Adfresco as another sales funnel was an easy decision."
Ike Wingate, President of Wingate Media Group
Accept payment directly from buyers
Adfresco facilitates quick and easy online payments between buyers and sellers securely using PayPal. In order for sellers to be able to accept payments, you will need activate your Paypal account in "payments" which can be found under your profile settings. Adfresco charges sellers a 10% commission when buyers pay online using our PayPal payment system. There is no cost to post listings on Adfresco, so we don't make money unless you make money.
Ratings and Reviews
In today's complicated media landscape, trust between media buyers and sellers is critical. Adfresco ratings and reviews can help sellers build that trust and attract future buyers. Recent statistics have shown that 90% of consumers read online reviews and 88% of them trust online reviews when considering a business.
Helpful tips for Adfresco media sellers
- Upload at least one relevant, high-quality image for each listing.
- Distinguish your listings with different titles and cover photos for each.
- Update your listing if your dates or listed price has changed.
- Carefully write your listing and include all of the packaged offer details.
- Create standard offers, discounted offers or special event offers.
- Share your listings with your own social networks. Your listings are a great source of content and can easily be shared on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter.